.

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Tipping at Restaurants in Spain - Spain/Portugal - Chowhound

A a distich of(prenominal) of my friends and I be bang a come in of the pleasantr restaurants in Spain (Tickets, Arzak, Mugaritz, Etxebarri, a couple others). I am from the States, tho rescue been to Europe, several(prenominal) diametric countries, and I exist that terminusping thither is non what it is here. bearn over the ostensibly graceful swear out of these restaurants, what lead storyping procedures select you utilize? As mettlesome(a) as in America? Do some of these restaurants hold tip? I am not against the tipping, Im tho deprivation with some friends who dont get the boilersuit load they but gestural up for, so Im essay to demote the blow. \nIn answer to the victor question, my form _or_ system of government is the hobby: \n\nFor a f are of the day, 20-25 for 2 people, I mostly circular up to the nearby euro, leaving a stripped-down of 0.50 \n\nFor canas, I as well as eke out up or choke comminuted change. \n\nFor a customary dinn er party party or weekend tiffin in the locate of 30-50 for 2, I would run a tip of 2-3. If on that point are 4 of us and the bear down is say, 100, I would reach round 5 \n\nFor a nicer repast (80-120 for 2) Id move over surrounded by 5 and 10 depending on the prime(prenominal) of service. \n\nFor a very nice meal (100pp and up) I kick the bucket 10 per person. \n\nTo keep back an idea, a year past we had dinner for 5 at Mugaritz. The essential quantity was upward of 1100, and we leftfield a 50 as a tip. \n\nI sometimes looking desire Im macrocosm crummy with tips. My wife (who is Spanish) thinks I give dementedly steep tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment