.

Friday, December 28, 2018

Management and Harbin Engineering University

Question1 bemuse it off give a brief summary of your current recreational and leisure activities, including sports and hobbies. * I am a grade cardinal pianist and play a egress of some other musical instruments including guitar and drums. I apply to be a member of a band for two years and participated in a number of performances. I successfully organized two Christmas parties for the department when I was in Harbin Engineering University. I enjoy playing basketball, swimming, playing pool as the methods of relaxation.Question2 What clubs and societies are you a member of and in what capacity? * I worked as a team member of the event anxiety section belonging to the student summation of University of Strathclyde. Battle of Bands is ace of the event I worked for with five team members to deal with the pay and Marketing parts. Set up the compute and successfully generated funding from companies. Question3 What factors have influenced your course choice? I am an overent husiastic team player and appreciate the valuate of working well with others. I have a natural affinity towards business solving and enjoy reading and researching developments in the financial industry. During my spare time, I undercoat myself reading and researching stock market information and investing in a portfolio of my own. I was frequently asked to completing tasks at nearsighted notice, which required me to have great organizing aptitude and work well under pressure.My customary interest and passion for the industry is one of my principal reasons for pursuing a spot in Finance. Question4 Outline your career ambitions and objectives. * My short objective is to work in a fast growing company which provide provide me with great opportunities to add rate to the company by using my schooling and variety of experiences and eventually increase its rear line.My long-term objective is to become a qualified professional and a vast manager or leader of the company. On t he other hand, I will acquire the professional qualifications such as CFA, ACCA, and so forth Question5 At KPMG our global values bunk the way that we interact with each other and help to create our open, friendly and corroborative culture. Please tell us well-nigh a situation where you have utilize two of KPMGs values to achieve a positive outcome. *

No comments:

Post a Comment